Organic Liquid Reishi extract - KÄÄPÄ SOMA
The ‘Mushroom of immortality', better known as Reishi, is considered in China to be one of the most powerful tonics available.
This tincture not only nourishes the body, but also the mind.
The immunomodulatory polysaccharides (beta-D-glucans) and triterpenes in this Reishi Mushroom Extract stimulate the immune system without making it overactive.
Traditional use of Reishi
Reishi (ganoderma lucidum), also known as Lingzhi, "the mushroom of immortality," was first described by Huangdi, the Yellow Emperor. In his famous book on Traditional Chinese Medicine, he wrote extensively about the possible life-enhancing properties of Reishi. In China, it is believed to be one of the most powerful tonics available. It is said that Reishi is especially effective in counteracting the degenerative effects of aging.
Nourishment for the mind
Not only the body but also the mind is nourished; according to Taoist monks, Reishi is the most powerful 'shen' tonic. Shen tonics were considered to be a nourishment for the mind.
There are different species of Reishi but the antler-shaped one, rarely found in nature, has traditionally been claimed to be the most powerful one. In ancient China there was a law stating that all the antler-shaped Reishi was owned by the emperor. This law existed in order to keep the emperor healthy and sane, so that it ultimately would benefit the whole country and its people.
Maitake is rich in vitamins and minerals, which are: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C and D. and minerals like Iron, potassium, copper, magnesium, selenium and zinc.
Maitake also contains high levels of polysaccharides/beta-D-glucans (LINK TO BLOG).
Furthermore, Maitake Mushroom Extract contains the following ingredients:
- Cultivated and harvested in Finland, organic Maitake mushrooms
- Alcohol (25%) organic
- Purified water
Reishi plays an important part in the traditional medical systems of Japan, Korea, China and other Asian countries. It is used there as an immunostimulant for patients who are treated for HIV and cancer.
Also, the 'Ji 731' injection with a concentrated Reishi extract as main ingredient, is used as part of a combination therapy for patients with muscle diseases. Patients are less dependent on glucocorticoids because of this injection.
Active ingredients Reishi
The main bioactive compounds of Reishi are:
- Immunomodulating polysaccharides:
The beta-D-glucans and triterpenes stimulate the immune system without making it overactive. Reishi also possesses an exceptional triterpene: ganoderic acid.
Ganoderic acid contains the following properties:
- Inhibits histamine release
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowering blood pressure
- Protects the liver function
- Induces genetically programmed cell death
Ganoderic acid also acts as an immunomodulator, may have a calming effect on the central nervous system and is an exceptional source of antioxidants.
Want to know more about the active ingredients of Reishi? Click here (LINK NAAR BLOG REISHI) for the extensive blog we wrote about this wonderful mushroom!
About KÄÄPÄ Health
After a traditional Finnish sauna session in 2016, the idea arose between 4 friends to start making their own mushroom extracts in a way that contributes to both human health and the ecosystem. KÄÄPA was born. Now, several years later, KÄÄPA has an enthusiastic team of 20 professionals and a mushroom farm with no less than 20,000 stems. All organic mushrooms are cultivated and extracted in Finland by KÄPA itself.
1 kg of dried organic Maitake mushrooms is used to make 20 liters of Maitake Mushroom Extract. There is about 100mg of concentrated Maitake in the maximum intake of 2ml of Maitake Mushroom Extract per day.
Dried fruiting bodies
KÄÄPÄ Health processes dried rather than fresh Maitake fruiting bodies in this tincture which results in an even higher concentration of active ingredients.
A daily dosis contains:
|Organic Reishi mushrooms 800 milligram|
|Alcohol (25%) organic|
- Suitable for a vegetarians and vegans.
- Free from soy, gluten and dairy
- Put 1 pipette of Reishi Mushroom Extract directly under your tongue or mix it with your tea, coffee, smoothies or other recipes
- Max. usage is 2ml per day * In 30ml bottles a full pipette corresponds to 0.6ml and in 50ml bottles a full pipette is 1ml.
- It is recommended after every 3 months not to use the product for a week.
- Store out of reach of children in a dry and cool place
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Consult with an expert before using this supplement in case of illness, medication, pregnancy and lactation
- Biologische Lion's Mane extract (vloeibaar) - KÄÄPÄ SOMAAs low as €25.00
- Organic Liquid Maitake extract - KÄÄPÄ SOMAAs low as €22.00
- Biologische Chaga extract (vloeibaar) - KÄÄPÄ SOMAAs low as €22.00
- Biologische Shiitake extract (vloeibaar) - KÄÄPÄ SOMAAs low as €22.00